Friday, March 23, 2012

Monkey Around with Momenta

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a fun and simple project that I would like to share with you. I made this project for my little nefew for Easter. I am going to fill it all up with little goodies for him.

I made this little picnic caddy using the instructions from Scor-pal. They have the best website for all sorts of crazy, cool ideas. I think my nefew is going to love it!!

All of the paper is from Momenta. You have to go and check out thier website. Great products!! Great prices!!

I hope you enjoyed my little project. Have a good weekend.

Alexis

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is just too cute!! Great job, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable; I am going to try one. I like Scor-pal too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome and cute!! I LOVE that little monkey!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete