Friday, March 9, 2012

Just A Little Note

Hello Everyone,

I haven't been posting lately because I just got back from a holiday in the Dominican Republic. It was fantastic. We had such a great time!! The weather and people and resort were fabulous. I didn't take my computer because I wanted to be totally unplugged. And I was. I came home on Saturday to find out that my daughter wasn't going to school on Monday because of a teacher's strike. Eeeekk. I had to scramble to find someone to watch her and grandma pulled through and took her for two days.

Enough about my rambling, let's get to the good stuff. I want to show you a card I made for the current challenge at Fab 'n Funky. The design team was asked to create something with daffodils or yellow. Here's what I came up with :

All of the patterned paper is from Momenta (PA2263 - FTBM Super Pad)
The image is from : Stamp Fairy.

I hope you will come over to Fab 'n Funky and play along this week.

Thanks,
Have a good day,
Alexis

1 comment: