Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fab 'n Funky Challenge - Luck of the Irish

Good Morning Everyone,

It's Wednesday and you know what that means...
FAB 'N FUNKY - challenge day!!

This week we were challenge to create a project for St. Patrick's Day.
After 2 failed attempts at a St. Patrick's Day card, I decided to whimp out and go for a green card. I just couldn't get inspired and I wasn't happy with the forst 2, so here's what I came up with :
Green is one of my favourite colors, so this card was REALLY fun fo me to make.

I love the stamped oval. I used a new stamp set that I picked up from We R. It has a two layered flower and I love it. It's just so simple and sweet.

I am also going to play along with the following challenges :

OCC - I went for the bottom row - Blue, Ribbon and Glitter (I am counting my jewels as glitter)
 (the punch and the white embossed cardstock I've had in my stash for atleast a year)

Well, I hope you will all hop over the Fab 'n Funky and play along and thankyou for stopping by my little piece of blogger land.
Have a great day!!
Big Hugs,
Alexis


4 comments:

  1. lovely colors and details..beautiful

    thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green and butterflies - it doesn't get any better than that for me! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such fun springy colors! THanks for joining us at 2 sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Alexis, lovely greens & gorgeous butterflies.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete