Monday, February 6, 2012

Heartfelt Wishes and Sending Warm Fuzzies

Hello, hello.
I thought I would take a quiet moment and post a couple of cards I made yesterday.

This first card was created using one of my favorite Lili of the Valley Stamps :
Just a clean and simple card.
I used the sketch from :


I am also entering this into :


and for Card #2 :

The little cutie has been sitting in my collection, un-inked for about a year!!
What a travesty!!
I used the sketch from



I better run and get on making dinner. It's a soup night around here. (Easy, peasy)
Have a good night,
thanks for popping in!!

Alexis

6 comments:

  1. These are darling! Beautiful coloring.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Faries Challenges.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute LOTV image, the stripe paper and the double
    bow.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, I love the top one especially. What great use of few colours. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both very cute cards. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards! Amazing coloring on both, and I love the SFYTT interpretation on the second! Great job and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love the top card! This is one of my favourite LOTV stamps as well! You have made a gorgeous card with it, fantastic work! judit x

    ReplyDelete