Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Super Girly - Just for Fun!!

Hey Everyone,

I'm back with two girly cards for you.
This first one is one of my favourites in a long time. I wasn't thrilled with my coloring but when the whole card came together - I love it. Something about how muted it is?!! I don't know, it speaks to me...
Anyways, enough about my blabbing, let's just show you the card already :
Detailed shot :

And for the second card :
and a detailed shot :

See, I told you - super girly!!
And a rarity, I'm not playing along with any challenges for these. I just made them, for the sake of making them. Let me know what you think?

thanks, Alexis

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are fab. the colours are great and glad you liked it in the end
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful colouring of Sweet Blossom. Love how the papers match this soft colours. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete