As this year is ending I find myself wanting to make some goals from the next year. You know - out with the old and in with the new. I have decided to gather my thoughts and put together a list of my
TOP 12 GOALS FOR 2012
so here they are, in no particular order :
(some are crafty and others are personal goals)
1. Get Organized - really thiS applies to everything in my life. I feel I am always rushed and pulling things together at the last minute. I am really going to try and be more organized this year. I am going to work on NOT PROCRASTINATING!!
2. Excersize more - who doesn't think they need to excersize more?? I just want to feel fit and healthy!!
3. Scrapbook more - complete atleast one double page layout a month
4. Use my Cricut more - complete atleast one project a month!!
5. Submit (and hopefully get published) a few of my projects to magazines
6. Take more pictures - I have 2 great camera and I love photography, why don't I take more pics?
7. Create more manly cards - my man stash is pretty well non-existent!!
8. Send more cards in the mail - it's always fun to recieve something other than bills. Am I right?
9. Get my website back up and running
10. Make more home-made gifts. (I have my eye on a few sewing projects - I just need to get around to starting them!!)
11. Finish my husbands crocet blanket - it has been a work in progress for 2 years. I know he wants me to complete it - and I REALLY should!!
12. Start my Christmas cards before November!!
Well, those are my goals for 2012. Some of them simple and some, not so much!!
I will continually append this page and keep you posted on my progress. I would love to know what your 2012 goals are. Leave me a comment and I will come over and check yours out too!! If we all support each other, this next year will be great!! Thanks for popping in.
And I just want to say a big THANK-YOU to everyone who has stopped by my little piece of blog land and left me a little love. It sure does make me smile to read all of the comments and warm wishes.
Cheers to all of you as we enter in 2012. May it be the best year ever!!