Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thinking of You...

Hey Y'all
(that's my impression of a Southerner. LOL!)
It's Wednesday and today is none other than a new challenge at :

This weeks challenge is to create a project that is hard for you. The interprettation is totally up to you. It may be a new technique that is hard for you, a hard theme or a concept that you shy away from. Either way, this week is sure to get the juices flowing.

I decided to go with a Sympathy card. Always needed and I have a really hard time making them. I settled on this little cutie :
Soft, muted and clean and simple

I used the sketch from The Sweetest Thing :


I am also entering this card over at :
Anything Goes - anything goes challenge
Scrap Creations  - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Creature Comforts
The Pink Elephant - inspiration challenge
(I was inspired by the texture and the pattern)

Well, I do hope you will come over and play with us at

Hope to see you there!!
Bug Hugs!!
~ Alexis




1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete