Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Miss You

Happy Wednesday
All of my blogging friends.

I have been pretty busy this past week. I finally seem to be falling back into the regular routine. Summer kinda threw me off a bit - and I didn't even know it. But it's nice to have my daughter back in school and back to a regular schedual. Hope everyone else is doing good aswell.

Today is new challenge day at : Fab 'n Funky
This week's challenge is a recipe challenge.
1 - Ribbon
2 - Patterned Papers
3 - Buttons, brads or gems

Here is what I came up with :
Isn't he sweet??!!
Love this little fella...
I used the sketch this week from The Sweetest Thing :

And I am also entering this card for the Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes challenge

Well, I do hope you will join us over at : Fab 'n Funky
We would love to see you!!

Have a great day!!

Big Hugs
~Alexis


2 comments:

  1. This is so darling! I love the image and those rounded corners - fabulous job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for our Anything Goes challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes. What an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete