Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bonsai Bear

Happy Wednesday,
It's challenge day at Fab 'n Funky
this week we are doing a bingo challenge.
I went with : Embellishment, Digi Image and Flower(s)

This week the sponsor was Just Some Lines
I decided to play along with the challenge using Bonsai Bear

I used the current sketch over at The Sweetest Thing

Here is a detail shot of the little tulle trim on the bottom :
and the Copics I used :


I hope you like this little baby card.
Have a great day!!
We hope you will go over and join in the fun!!





3 comments:

  1. i love the papers and the colors of everything together...very cute

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you added tulle along the border, so adorable! The image is just gorgeous and I love the pop of pink. Fabulous job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just Gorgeous!! I love how you have coloured it and the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete