Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fab 'n Funky - Embossed

Good Morning Everyone,

How is everyone today? Hopefully you are all good.
Today is Wednesday and you know what Wednesday means...
it new challenge day at Fab 'n Funky.

This week our challenge was EMBOSSING.
I decided to go with a holiday card and created this little number :


Isn't this little cat so cute. I could just squeeze it up.
I am also entering this card in the following challenges :

(well it's all from my stash - nothing new here)
&



Now you better run - I SAID RUN!!! - over to Fab 'n Funky and check out what the other DT ladies created and see what the fab prize is this week!!!




2 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Alexis. Love that image, too cute and the embossing really works well here. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is just a little angel with the mistletoe wreath on his head :) Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete