Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fab 'n Funky - Colors that Clash

Hello Everyone,

Another wonderful Wednesday!!
It's new challenge day at Fab 'n Funky.
This week we are challenging everyone to mix up colors that don't usually go together. I know many of us use all sorts of colors in our card making - but let try and see if we can challenge ourselves to go out of the comfort zone and mix it up!!

Here are two cards that have un-traditional color combos.


I thought it might be fun to combine brown, black, olive and yellow.
What do you think?
I am also submitting this card for the current challenge at :
&
and for card #2 :

I combined orange, purple and brown.
I still think she's a cutie patootie.

I am submitting this card for the :

Well, I hope you will come on over to Fab 'n Funky and join in the fun.

Have a good day.
Thanks for popping by.

~Alexis



7 comments:

  1. Two little cuties Alexis! Can't pick a favourite colour combo but I love the papers on the firt one. Great colouring of the hair as well. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are so cute...love the colors and the image

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, love both cards but I especialy like the purple, orange and brown! Maybe that's because purple is my favorite color. :-) Great coloring on both images and fab embellies.
    NanaConnie, DTD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alexis, wonderful creations! Thank you for joining us at Anything goes for our flower challenge and also for applying for a spot on our crew.. Good Luck
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured and love the cute image! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards, I love your adventurous colour combos! Great colouring! Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes, K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful colouring! love what you have done with the hair! thank you for colouring with us at COPICOZ. Mandi xxx

    ReplyDelete