Thursday, February 24, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hello Ladies - (and Gentlemen??)
It's Thursday and that means only one more day until the weekend!!
Yeah!!
This weekend will be bitter sweet for me...
My brother is moving away and I am so excited for him. He is leaving to go to a new city because he got a promotion at work. I am so happy for him but I can't help but feel selfish and want him to stay!! But I do hope he enjoys himself and I know he'll be home for the holidays. I guess I better get on making him a good bye - good luck card,
but for today I have a quicky card. I created it using an image I colored a few days ago, so this card came together really quickly. I used the sketch at Stampin' Royalty :

Okay well, gotta run.
Today is a busy one. I have to work and then daughter has swimming and then I'm off to teach a class at my LSS. If you live locally you should check it out :

Have a good day,
I'll be back with another one tomorrow!
~Alexis




3 comments:

  1. Love your take in the sketch. Funcolours and great dsp. Thanks for playing slong with SR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh what an adorable image. and how nice is your card using our sketch over at Stamping Royalty this week. Thanks for playing along
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog template is a-dor-able. The card is pretty great too. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete