Sunday, January 16, 2011

A little thankyou...

Hello Everyone,

Tonight I have two thankyou cards to show. My sister has asked me if I could put together an order of cards for her. She doesn't live close to me so she is hoping that when she visits in April, that I can give them to her then. (I guess, she is trying to be preparred...a little out of character for her, but what the hey...) So I have set out to complete her order. She wants (among other cards) 15 random thank-you cards. These two will go to her.

Card #1
was created using the sketch from Mojo Monday
and it is also for the Jugs Add Ink challenge - monocramatic.
I went with my fave color green.
 I am also submitting it for the Paper Sundae challenge -
 to pick your favourite challenge of the past year.
I chose to add a bit of hand cut flowers (which I love).
 It was from Challenge #49 to cut it out.



and the inside :


And for Card #2

And the colors from Just Us Girls 

Okay so maybe my coral came out more like pink. Tee hee
But I do love this new flocked self adhesive ribbon.
I got it at Walmart for $1.67 for 36". Score!!

Well, gotta run.
I have one little girl who needs a bath before bed.
Have a good night. I'll be back tomorrow to show you another thankyou card.

Until then...
~Alexis 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that fresh bloom ♥

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Alexis,
    I'm a fan of green so this is right up my alley! Love how you mixed the different DSP patterns with the big flowers - looks great! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are perfect Alexis! Absolutely gorgeous cards!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls! Hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! I love the earthy colors you used for the first card!

    Thanks for joining us in our birthday celebration challenge this week for Paper Sundaes! Good luck!
    ♥ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so ADORABLE! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Thank You cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and colours. The buttons are cool. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love your colour choice! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete