Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blue Skies Ahead

I have resolved to send more cards this year. I make tonnes (and I mean TONNES) of cards each year and then I end up selling them at craft fairs and to family and friends. This year I am determind to make and send more cards. This card was made with that purpose in mind. I had colored this image and then was rumaging through my sentiments and stumbled across the one I chose.
Blue Skies Ahead
I loved this sentiment and I had never even inked it up before. But now that this card is in my stash, I will surley send it next time someone I know needs a little lift.
I used the Sweet Stop sketch :

I used my new copics BG95, 99 to color the bicycle.

this card also qualifies for the OCC challenge : three musketeers color challenge

I did decorate the inside aswell :

(may sunshine and laughter brighten your days)

Well, let's hope I don't have to send this to anyone I know, anytime soon, but if I do I hope they will enjoy.




6 comments:

  1. This image is too cute, I just love it!! When you decide on a recipient, it will put a big smile on their face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the image, your details fit together perfectly. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that you decorated your card inside and out- Thanks for joining us at OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, Alexis. That image is such a cutie. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image. The colors you picked are wonderful. Very cool DP and I love the buttons with the hemp ties. Terrific job on our analogous color challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete