Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Happy Holidays Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday full of laughter and cheer. We certainly did! I was spoiled this year with a new camera, (yes another!!) and a new Cricut cartridge (that I can't wait to use!!) Here are some photos of my daughter and her favourite present :

Yep, my parents got her a keyboard. She loves it!! She played all day yesterday and actually learned 2 songs!! Yeah for her. In the new year we will put her in lessons. She can't wait.

Here is a picture of her practicing with her dad.

And the last photo is of our crazy tree. Christmas Eve. And this was us - attempting to go "light" this Christmas!! A colosal fail!! Oooppss.

But all was merry and bright!! Wishing all of you a happy holidays and a great new year!! All the best for all of you in 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment