Sunday, October 17, 2010

CPS & Color Q - Halloween

Happy Sunday Everyone,
And a happy Sunday it is!!
I finally had some time to just play with my paper and stamps!!
It's been a while and man - way overdue!!
I feel like I could sit there all day and create!!

But it's Sunday and that means laundry, cleaning and groceries, and on top of that I have a class to teach this afternoon. But it's a beautiful fall day and I'm looking forward to it!! My husband is going to cook and roast dinner while I'm at class (a rarity that he is cooking) and I get to come home to a home cooked meal. Yum! Yum!

But for today I have a halloween card. My niece loves Halloween so I think I will send it to her. She'll get a kick out of it.

I used the sketch at CPS and the colors from Color Q. It also qualifies for the Papertake challenge this week - 3 For All!! I included 3 bats, 3 sentiments, the pieces of patterned paper and 3 purple rhinestone. Hope you like.


And I LOVE these sparkly bats. I used a die cut from the LCS and paired it with the sparkly paper from American crafts. I die cut 30 of them and will also use them in a project for my daughters classes halloween treats. Stay tuned for that project!!


Well, have a fabulous Sunday. Get out and enjoy the beautiful weather if you live on the West Coast of Canada!! It's gorgeous!!

~Alexis


5 comments:

  1. Super cool card, Alexis! It is a beautiful day here as well. don't you just love fall? thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Alexis :-) i love the simple design of this ,,, stunning :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sparkle on the bat makes him totally pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Totally loving the cute bats you added!! Great job with the CPS sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glittery bats!!! Way cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete