Friday, July 30, 2010

For You!!

Hi Everyone,

Happy Friday. Today is the begininning of a long weekend for us Canadians. Yeah!! And to top it off, we (my husband and I) are on holidays for the next week. Ahh - holidays!! We aren't going anywhere or doing anything particularily special. Just having a STAY-cation. And I'm so excited to spend some time with my family and just do day trips around home. We plan on going to Playland, hiking and maybe even the waterslides. Fun! Fun!

Well, enough about that...
On to today's project. I made a card using some yummy products from Kaiser Craft. It is a card based on the sketch at OCC.


Pretty simple. Pretty cute!! I haven't used Kraft for a card base, in a looooonnngggg time, so I was quite happy with the result.
And I just love these picks from Making Memories. Just a nice amount of sparkle, I think.


Okay, well, I am going to run but you can be sure I will set aside some time this next weeks to do some more creating!! Until then,

~Alexis


1 comment:

  1. very pretty and the stick pins are fantastic! enjoy your week off :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC this week

    ReplyDelete