Saturday, June 26, 2010

Graduation, Birthday and Father's Day

So this is a mish-mash kinda post. A bit of everything that I have been up to this week. First are a few photos from my daughter's preschool graduation. She attends pre-school in the mornings before going to kindergarten in the afternoons. This was her graduation day and she looked so cute. All of the girls we dressed all pretty and the weather was perfect.



With her best friends. Ashley and Eve.

Too Cute, right?? I know I'm bias but...
she has the most gorgeous eyes - she can thank her daddy for those big browns!!

And I kept the tradition going by making my niece's birthday invites. This year she wanted something simple so here's what I came up with :


Quick and easy but she loved them!!

And for my last project, I'm going to show you the card I gave to my husband for father's day. I can't really take any creative credit for this one. I got the papers (precut) from one of the kits I picked up from a class I couldn't attend at Precious Memories. I owe the credit to my co-teacher Colleen. She did all the hard work. Thanks Colleen ; )




Well, I have to run. Off to teach a Copic class this morning.
Tomorrow is my hubby's birthday and we are celebrating all of the June birthdays (we have 7 June birthdays) with a big family BBQ. Hopefully the weather is nice. Have a good weekend,
~Alexis

1 comment:

  1. What great pics! Glad you got some use out of that card and what a great idea to use it for Father's Day with that sentiment on it!

    Love the look of your blog too!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete