Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who Loves A Fat Cat? I Do!!

Hello, hello!!
So I was busy coloring away the other night and I was working on some images from - who else - Penny Black. I love these lttle guys. I purchased a whole acrylic set and haven't really had much time to make any cards with them. I wanted to use some striped paper I got - on clearance - the other day. Here's what I came up with. They are all similar but I use different sketches to put them together.

(side note - I'm thoroughly happy that I made atleast 5 of each of these cards so now I have some for my stash.)

Card # 1
I used the current sketch challenge at Card Patterns (its a good one!!)



Card # 2
It's using the sketch from The Sweetest Thing

 

and a closeup of the coloring :


Card # 3
for the sketch at CPS

 



another close-up:

HAPPY FAT CAT!!

Card # 4 
I used the sketch from I{heart}to Stamp -  A Sketch for You To Try

yet another close-up


and

 Card #5
I just made these with the scraps on my table.
For the fun of it!!



I told you they were all similar but each a little different. I love these little cats!! I have colored more so I'm sure you'll see more in the future!! And I also picked up a few Whippersnapper Stamps and can't wait to use those, either!! Maybe I'll start right now!! Gotta run...

Hope you enjoyed!!
~Alexis



1 comment:

  1. Love your cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete