Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Morning Mojo

So, my baby is home and it's so nice to see her!!
Oh... I missed her!!

Anyways, quick post...
here is a card I made for the current Etsy Inspired challenge.
Here is my inspiration :

and here is my creation :
I love all of the pastel colors used in the soaps and so I chose to use some pastels in my card. And obviously the fairy tops it off!!

Here is a card for the sketch over at Crazy 4 Challenges

It's just a simple card, but I love the sketch. I think it's an awesome way to use more than one patterened paper. I'm sure to use this sketch again!!

And for the last card for this morning :
it's for 2 challenges...
the color challenge at JUGS

and the sketch is from this weeks Card Patterns Blog

(I tipped it on it's side)

Hope you enjoy!! Have a great Monday!!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Esp. the one for CP...I really love the colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed looking at all your cards! Very pretty! I like the way you used the sketch to incorporate our JUGs challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards. Great challenges. Nice job with the Jugs challenge and thank you for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! Great job on all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete