Sunday, November 22, 2009

Changito Monkeys

Happy Sunday Morning!!

It's early so I don't expect anyone to be up and reading this yet but maybe as your day progresses... I can't seem to stay in bed past 7am??!! What's with that?? But oh well, atleast I can be productive early in the day and then relax in the afternoon.

Have you ever played with the changito monkeys from Stampendous? They are adorable and are designed for all sorts of occasions. In these two photos I have created cards using them and I think they turned out great.

The first monkey is coloured with Tombo watercolours. Super easy - I promise!! (if you like this colored effect you should come out and take my watercolor class in January!!)



And this little guy was colored using pastel chalk. Another quick and easy way to bring these little critters to life!! (I know monkeys aren't blue but I thought he looked cute this way)







Hope you like... (who wouldn't like these adorable little monkeys??)

No comments:

Post a Comment